Style without Service just doesn’t cut it.
That’s where the soul of Perfect Piece Optical Boutique comes in. Peggy and her team value everyone who walks in as a person, not just an optical products customer! For all our customers, we do this…
- Listen closely and take the time to understand your concerns about vision and eyewear issues
- Stay up to date with the latest frame style trends and stock a wide variety of high quality frame products
- Work with dedication to find you the perfect pair of glasses for style, fit and effectiveness, i.e. …
- Recommend the frames that look great on you, express your personal style, are comfortable and ideally suited to your prescription
- Listen even more, because every client has particular needs that specialized lens technologies address
- Pay close attention to the prescriptions written out by optometrists to get the right lenses for you
- Work closely with your eye health practitioner (optometrist and/or ophthalmologist) for your benefit
- Work carefully with measurements such as bridge, eye and temple size, and PD
- Take care of details such as keeping track of your prescriptions and order records
- Show you how to properly clean and store new eyeglasses
- Explain how to properly use, clean and store your contact lenses
Last but not least, we’re here to continue serving you in the future, for little things, and as your optical needs change over time.